Inter-Library Loan (ILL) is a service that we provide to our patrons in which materials may be borrowed from other libraries for a nominal fee. The borrowing process is simple, and may be started online or in the library.
- 1. Item(s) must have been released at least one year previous.
- 2. Only books and audio books may be requested.
- 3. Requesting patron must have a current library card in good standing with the Hopkins County-Madisonville Public Library, the Dawson Springs Branch, or the Bookmobile.
- 4. Cost for ILL is $1.00 per item requested generally. (Additional fees may apply)
- 5. If an item is requested and we are unable to obtain it, your $1.00 will be refunded.
- 6. ILL items that are not picked up by patron will result in $1.00 fee being kept, and ILL privileges being suspended for a period of time.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 June 2010 14:37